Careers @ Beaudry
Landscape Construction, Lead Hands etc.
We are regularly looking to expand our team with reliable, professional and skilled individuals like:
- Labourers Foreman
- Landscape construction
- Lead hands
If you love the landscape industry and you are interested in working for a progressive, caring company, please send us your resume to mail@BeaudryGroup.com. As a progressive landscaping employer, we offer:
- Our wages are equal to or better than the industry standard.
- We believe in a good wage for a good day’s work.
- Taking care of our employees and their families is important to us.
- As a family-owned business, we take pride in treating our employees like one of ours.
- Training people within helps us build a loyal, reliable and knowledgeable workforce.
- Offering apprenticeships ensures you are getting the best training possible.
- Co-op opportunities.
- The future generation of landscapers need to be able to start somewhere.
- We’ve proudly opened our doors so young people have an opportunity to break into the business.
The Beaudry Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Copies of our accessibility policies are available upon request. Employee candidates are encouraged to request accommodation during the recruitment process, if needed.